Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jonathan & Colleen are Getting Married!!! Holley Falls Engagement Shoot

I don't have to tell you how absolutely adorable these two are.  :)  I LOVED this shoot.  It was one of my favorite e-shoots this year.  These two are so much fun and are a gorgeous couple on top of it all! I cannot wait for their wedding next year!  Perfect lighting + perfect weather + perfect couple = 1 incredible e-shoot!  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!



 Yep, the Bills were playing...thankfully they won!
 Gotta love fall color!

 Snuggle shots are some of my favorites.  :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP