Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long awaited Corvette Photos!

This handsome guy is my little Brother.  With the craziness of business, it makes me really sad that I end up pushing back working on photos for MY family...so it's taken me a while...but here are some Sneak Peeks!  It was HOT that day...like sweat through your clothes, too bright to take off your sunglasses hot.  (Good thing he has some sweet shades!) Not an ideal day for photos.  I never take shots in full sun, but we definitely made it work!  :)  Here's Travis, fresh home from BASIC training and Tech School with his new car!  Love you Brother! I'll have your CD for you this weekend!








0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP