Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The "T" Family ~ Webster Park Family Portraits

We have certainly been blessed with some AMAZING weather this spring!  Last Saturday was no exception as I went out to Webster Park for an extended family portrait.  I just adore this family!!!  What a great group...we had a lot of fun and it was such a privilege to capture their beautiful families.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks...I can't wait for you to see them all!


 







 
 You may remember these three.... I took each of their senior portraits!  Love these guys!

 One of the best mistakes I've made.  Mom & Dad signing to one another when I wanted them to "chat" to get some real reactions.  I just adore the series that came from this.
 





 I can't wait for you to see them all!  :)





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP