Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Hannah! 5 month Baby Photos, Brockport, NY

Meet Hannah!  I was SO excited when Patty sent me a message asking me to photograph their darling little girl.  I had the privilege of capturing Mark and Patty's wedding in 2011 (see their wedding Sneak Peeks HERE) and now they have this little angel!  We had a super fun shoot and it was so great to see their beautiful family grow.   Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!












1 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

Love! Love! Love!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP