Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Teasers from Steve & Kelly's Wedding! St. Mary's and Ventosa Vineyards

Happy Thanksgiving!  I pray that you have an awesome day with family and friends!  There is SO much to be thankful for.  I could write all day about the blessings God has given me.  One of which is incredible clients who I just LOVE to be with and am so privileged to capture their memories.

So without further ado....here is some calorie-free deliciousness from my latest wedding!  I'll be posting some more Sneak Peeks soon...but this should hold you over until then!  Enjoy some teasers from Steve & Kelly's Big Day!















1 comments:

Julie L. November 25, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

beautiful pics--Love them Kyla!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP