Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Deanna & Derek are getting married!!! Another incredible Holley Falls E-Shoot

I am just blown away by the incredible-ness (yep, just made that word up) of my 2012 couples.  I am blessed with some of the most fun, beautiful, genuine, and totally in love couples this year!  And Deanna and Derek are certainly no exception.  :)  These two are so much fun...we had an awesome sunset shoot at Holley Falls, making the most off the last bit of warm weather!  I LOVED hanging out with Deanna & Derek and capturing their sweet relationship.  Stay tuned for their wedding photos in September 2012!

 Showing off the bling!  :)






 I just LOVE this series.  :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP