Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Eric & Val are Married!!! Buffalo Wedding at St. Gabriels & Salvatore's Italian Gardens

Can I tell you how much I LOVE weddings?!?  Especially when two absolutely incredible people like Val & Eric are getting married.  These two are amazing.  With the help of family and friends they planned the wedding from Texas.  Val was stunningly gorgeous....and I know Eric thought so too!  They are super in love, had perfect weather, a really great bridal party, loving family, FUN reception & an all around beautiful wedding.  It doesn't get much better than that.  :)  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!


 I told you she was gorgeous.  :)
How fun are these lovely ladies!?
 The Guys being Guys.  :)



 Right before the walk down the aisle.  *happy tear*

 priceless.  you can tell this guy loves his bride.

 Checking out the new bling!





 One of my favorites from the day.  :)



 How beautiful is this first dance?

 Getting LOW!

 Lots of love on this dance floor!  :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP