Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Monday, July 11, 2011

My albums are featured on the Design Aglow blog today!

Guess what friends?! I'm featured on the Design Aglow blog today! :) I use some of their "text accessories" in a non-traditional way....as album and book embellishments. And they are sharing that idea as well as some photos of my albums on their blog today! Check it out! http://designaglow.com/blog/

And....since no post is complete without a little eye-candy...here is a shot from Nate & Ann's Engagement Shoot on the beach!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP