Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

David & Marianne's Incredible Wedding! Lockport, Lewiston & Niagara Falls Wedding Photography

These two had the perfect day.  Gorgeous sunshine, amazing families and friends, beautiful ceremony, and super fun reception.  Marianne was absolutely gorgeous and I think that her and David laughed pretty much all day.  I loved this wedding.  What a privilege to capture their memories.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks....I cannot WAIT for you to see them all...what an amazing album these two are going to have!

 Isn't she beautiful!  



 LOVED the idea of handing out tissues before the ceremony


















 Let me tell you...the kids at this wedding are just the cutest!  I got so many great shots of the little guys.
 REAL gelato from Sweet Melody's.  What a great idea.  Mmmmmm
 What started as a super sweet, beautiful first dance, turned into an amazing, hysterical dance that set the mood for the rest of the night!


The dance floor was packed all night long!  :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP