Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nina & Kwaku are having a Baby! Brockport Baby Bump Pictures

Nina is just absolutely adorable rocking that Baby Bump!  You might remember Nina & Kwaku's wedding a few years ago....so you can imagine how excited I was to hear that they are expecting a Baby!  We had a super fun shoot and wrapped up just as a huge rainstorm rolled in.  I'm putting up a ton of Sneak Peeks because 1. There were way too many great shots and I couldn't narrow it down, and 2. They were awesome and patient as I'm running a couple days behind during this busy season over here.  Thank you Nina & Kwaku!!!  You two are amazing and I cannot wait to meet your sweet little one when you come back home in November!  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks


















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP