Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tim & Elizabeth are Getting Married! Webster Park Engagement Photos

I just adored this shoot.  We literally laughed the whole time.  These two are just too cute together and I cannot wait for their Big Day next year!!! Enjoy Elizabeth & Tim's Sneak Peeks of their Webster Park engagement shoot.  We start the Sneak Peeks right where he popped the question....  :)
















2 comments:

Unknown August 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM  

We LOVE them!!! Thank you so much Kyla!

Sherry Wallace August 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM  

Tim and Liz,

Awesome pictures!! I love them all. Can't wait for your Wedding day. Love, Sherry

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP