Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Meet Daphne! Fairport High School Class of 2014

I can't tell you how much I adored photographing this beautiful senior.  We had SO much fun!!!  This is the first year that I'm really encouraging Pre-Shoot Consultations, and let me tell you how much of a difference they make!  I was able to get to know Daphne before her shoot, help her design her outfits, pick the perfect spot for her personality, and I got to see the different sides of this girl!   We had a perfect, beautiful day for her shoot at Durand Eastman Park, and in her shoot, we were able to capture the sweet, darling girl she is, a bit of her sassy attitude, and the quieter, more mysterious side of her.  I finished it all off with a slight vintage edit, because she loves that feel. It was so hard to just choose a few for your Sneak Peeks. Enjoy!...I can't wait for you to see them all!












0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP