Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ken & Monica are Getting Married! Honeoye Falls Engagement Photos

I can't tell you how excited I am for Ken and Monica's wedding.  These two are so perfect for one another.  We had a really fun engagement shoot, these two were up for anything, and did I mention how absolutely gorgeous they are?!?  Monica came up with the site for our shoot, The Lower Mill Restaurant and Gallery in Honeoye Falls.  ( www.thelowermill.com )  It is an amazing space that houses a restaurant, art galleries, a salon and a yoga studio.  This is definitely one of my new favorite places.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks from Monica & Ken's winter engagement shoot.



















I can't wait for you to see them all!




1 comments:

Monica February 5, 2013 at 12:02 AM  

We can't wait to see the rest too! :) Great job Kyla!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP