Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Aaron! Spencerport HS Class of 2012

This handsome senior chose to be a little adventurous and use my "experimental" spot in Bergen that I was so excited about.  I definitely think it worked!  Train tracks are just so cool.  We were setting up on the tracks, when a train started to come.  So we had to move off the tracks and wait for the train to go by...so we took advantage and got a couple sweet shots!  We had a gorgeous day and great shoot.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!


Here's one of the shots when the train was going by.

 Aaron and his Sister!




0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP