Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Brandi & Jeremy are Married!!! Albion/Medina Wedding

Brandi and Jeremy are just too cute.  :)  It was such an honor to capture their big day for them.  It was a perfect day, with sunshine, lots of laughter, and just the right amount of tears.  Let me tell you...Brandi was absolutely stunning....and I know Jeremy thought so too!!!  Enjoy the sneak peeks!  The album will be ready soon.



 Isn't she just gorgeous!?!













 Not a shot I normally take, but Brandi rocked it!






 Father/Daughter dances make me tear up just about every time.   They're so special.  :) 
 Jeremy feeling the music as he dances with his Mom.  :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP