Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Adam! Barker High School Class of 2012

This handsome guy is Adam.  Adam is an amazing guy and my little brother's best friend.  I was SO excited when he asked me to take his senior portraits.  We had a blast here at the studio and then in the Village of Brockport.  (mmmm... then we had pizza at Main St Pizza- definitely recommend them).

Adam has had a really tough week...he was in a car accident and just had to have major lower back surgery.  :(  Please pray for a quick and complete recovery for him.  We're all praying...love you Adam!  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!









1 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Thank you Kyla it means alot to me!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP