Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Kwaku & Nina's Incredible Wedding! ~ Irondequoit Country Club

I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this wedding.  These two are amazing.  They are the sweetest, fun couple with an incredible sense of style.  Time is short, so I'll keep the introduction brief...but I might just have to give you a second set of "sneak peeks" for these two... we got too many amazing photos to share in one post!  :)  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks of this Jewish/Ghanaian fusion wedding.







 The First Look!


 The super fun, amazing bridal party, comprised of mostly family.


 Kwaku is so Suave. :)

 Gorgeous handmade chuppah and the Ketubah (Jewish marriage contract)





 I think this image above is my favorite from the day.  :)


 Sweet love.

 The hora!
 First Dance

 Honoring Kwaku's beautiful Mother who has passed.
 The dance floor was packed all night!!!
Thank you SO much for allowing me to capture your incredible day....I cannot wait for you to see them all!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

Great pictures.

Thank you for taking such fab images xx

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP