Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, February 14, 2020

Jamie & Andrew are Having a Baby! Snowy Brockport Pregnancy Pictures in North Hampton Park

Happy Valentine's Day!  I've got all the love here on the blog today...a beautiful couple and a sweet baby on the way.  How gorgeous it this Mama?!?  Jamie and Andrew braved the freezing cold for a super quick, amazingly beautiful session in the snow.  I have cross country skied here and just love this spot.  I've been waiting for the perfect time to use this location...and this was definitely it!  Jamie is just so beautiful in light pink and Andrew is the proudest, most caring Daddy already.  I cannot wait to meet their sweet little girl!  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!
















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP