Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Ethan is a Senior! Barker Central School Senior Pictures at Holley Falls

Meet Ethan!  I met this young man when he was just a little cutie in my church school class.  I was so excited when his beautiful Mom called to ask if I could capture his senior pictures and some family photos!  We had a beautiful evening for this wonderful family and Ethan was a great sport.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks of this handsome Barker Central School Senior!
























1 comments:

Amy Greenwald October 2, 2019 at 6:55 PM  

Amazing pics Kyla!! Thank you so much!��

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP