Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Monday, June 11, 2018

My Sister is having a Baby Girl! Family and Pregnancy Pictures in Lewiston, NY

My beautiful Sister is expecting a little girl!  Tim & I had a fun afternoon in Lewiston with her and our Brother-in-law Hans and our adorable nephew Torsten.  While we were out for rock throwing and ice cream, we captured some cute family photos!  Torsten just adores his little sister already.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks and stay tuned for newborn pictures!  :) 


















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP