Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Moss Family Pictures! Spencerport Family Portraits at the Gazebo

It may have been a drizzly sort of day in Spencerport, but for the Moss family, it was all laughter and smiles!  With a brother in from out of town, I was super excited when Lindsey asked me to capture some family portraits for them.  I've just adored being a part of capturing memories for this beautiful family and this shoot was no exception!  They made the most of the day and I am so excited to share a few Sneak Peeks with you.  Enjoy!
















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP