Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Meet Denzel! Model Portfolio Photo Shoot

Meet Denzel!  Denzel is the sweetest guy ever.  We used to do children's ministry together at Victory and I was super excited when his Mom called to see if I could do a model portfolio shoot for him!  I can only give you a tiny taste the huge variety of images we captured for him.  We needed everything from headshots, to more commercial looks, to more lifestyle images and even a few stylized looks so we accomplished a lot!  We had such a fun shoot and he did an awesome job.  He was also probably the most prepared guy I've ever photographed.  :)  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks of this handsome guy!


 











0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP