Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Meet the "O" Family! Family Portraits at Shetler Tree Farm and the Studio

I was so excited to meet the "O" family at Shetler Tree Farm for their family portraits!  They are just the sweetest family and I LOVED photographing them!  Their little guy, Ben, is just the cutest ever and we had a lot of fun.  Once we were chilly, we headed back to the studio to wrap up their session with some dressier pictures.

If you haven't gotten your Christmas tree yet, definitely check out Shetler Tree Farm!  http://www.shetlertreefarm.com/  My hubby and I go there every year to cut our own tree...it's so much fun.

Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!

















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP