Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Meet the Post Family! 4 Generation Family Portrait with 40 people!

Meet the Post Family!  What a kind, incredible, beautiful family!  It is so special to have an image like this (4 generations!!!) to cherish forever.  I can't believe they managed to get all 40 people's schedules aligned to make this session happen.  They are amazing.  Unfortunately, the weather was awful the day of our shoot.  It was pouring like crazy and the plan of a session by the waterfall just wasn't going to happen.  We couldn't reschedule, so I am SO thankful for Jeff and his family for allowing us to use their beautiful barn!  I had to flash light everything, which presented some unique challenges, but worked beautifully.  I am so happy and excited to share your Sneak Peeks with you!  Enjoy!

































0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP