Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jordan's Senior Pictures! Webster Schroeder Class of 2015

I met Jordan when he came along for his brother's senior portraits... now it is his turn!  He is such a nice guy and a great sport.  He even brought his grandparents along for a few pictures, which I thought was awesome!  A lot of seniors bring along their BFF or siblings, but I think this is the first senior to bring along Grandma & Grandpa!  So fun.  So there were plenty of us to harass him and get great smiles.  :)  Enjoy the sneak peeks of this handsome Webster Schroeder Senior!














0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP