Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Baby Nicholas - 9 days old! Brockport Newborn Pictures

Meet Nicholas Thomas!  He is just the sweetest, most adorable little guy ever and it was so fun to photograph him and his beautiful parents!  You might remember Steve & Kiley, I photographed their wedding a few years ago, so you can imagine how excited I was when they told me they were expecting! Nicholas was quite the little model, he was content to hang out and look at everything and just be adorable.  Enjoy the sneak peeks of this handsome little man!
















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP