Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Meet Samantha! Rush Henrietta High School Senior Pictures

I just have to tell you how much I adore this girl!  We had a crazy fun shoot and really focused on bringing out this beautiful senior's personality.  I am SO glad they came out for a pre-shoot consultation, we had a great time brainstorming and planning the perfect shoot.  Samantha is a beautiful, patriotic, charming girl, looking for a "southern-chic" photo shoot.  I just LOVE it when seniors are willing to get a little adventurous and put up with my crazy ideas, like squatting in a teeny patch of weeds on the side of the road.  'Cause sometimes when you do that, you get images like the third one down.  :)  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!  I can't wait for you to see them all.










0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP