Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meet Nicole! Greece Aquinas High School Class of 2013

Le-sigh.  The last beautiful senior of 2012.  It's always bitter-sweet this time of year.  I adore my seniors...they push me creatively and we have a blast!!!  I get to help teens realize just how beautiful/handsome they really are and pull their personalities out in their images.  I love it when they surprise themselves.  But, down time is just around the corner and I have SO many crazy business ideas for 2013 and I just can't wait to work out details and explore new possibilities.  So on to the last set of Senior Sneak Peeks....

 Meet the lovely Miss Nicole.  She was super fun to photograph and is just a doll.  We had a fun shoot at the studio with some cool light and got a TON of great images.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!










0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP