Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Brian & Michelle are Married!!! Heron Hill Winery Wedding Photos

I'm so excited to share Brian & Michelle's Sneak Peeks with you!   These two are an incredible couple and I was blown away when they asked me to capture their wedding day.  The love and support that surrounded these two on their wedding day was tangible.  They have an incredible family, a super fun bridal party, and had an all around wonderful day. The ceremony and reception were held at Heron Hill Winery in Hammondsport, NY...a beautiful venue with an amazing staff.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!  I cannot wait for you to see them all!!!




Isn't Michelle gorgeous!?!

 First Look....







Michelle carried a charm with her Daddy's picture and wedding ring.  I'm sure he was smiling down from heaven.
Rob sniped this awesome image while Michelle and her brother were waiting to come down the aisle.
 That's genuine joy right there.   :)



 



















0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP