Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jacob's 1st Birthday! Spencerport Baby Photos

I just adore this little guy and his beautiful family.  What a privilege to capture his first Birthday! I'll definitely tell his whole story again here very soon...it's been quite a crazy year for this wonderful family.  It's sooo great to celebrate this miracle Baby's 1st birthday!  I love you all!  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks!  :)

 Almost ready to run on his own!


 He sure loves his Momma!


 Look at those eyes!
 Even busy little guys need a break!
 Ready for the cake smash!!!
 Which turned into a finger painting extravaganza!


I can't wait for you to see them all!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP