Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Glenn & Melissa are Getting Married! Durand Eastman Park Engagement Photos

Meet Glenn & Melissa!  These two are so much fun and such a gorgeous couple. It is an honor to be photographing their wedding in August...it means the world to me when friends choose me to capture their big day.  This is Part I of their engagement shoot...we will be doing the second half at a later date.  Enjoy the Sneak Peeks and stay tuned for Part II!





 How cute are these two?
 Check out Melissa's GORGEOUS ring that Glenn helped to custom design




 LOVE this one.
I can't wait to photograph these two again soon!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP