Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bryan & Lacy are Getting Married! Holley Falls Engagement/Family Shoot

Meet Bryan, Lacy, & Baby Scot!  My cousin Bryan and his gorgeous Bride-to-be Lacy came out to Holley Falls for their engagement/family shoot.  This was the first time I met the adorable little Scot...he is just the cutest little guy I've ever seen.  :)  It is SUCH an honor to be photographing their wedding next month...stay tuned for their wedding photos...I'm super excited that the girls will be rockin' cowboy boots!  :)  Until then...enjoy the Sneak Peeks!



 










1 comments:

Amanda May 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

BEAUTIFUL PICS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP