Welcome to my blog!!! I'm so excited you're here. Feel free to browse, enjoy the sneak peeks, fun photos and some random ramblings! Also, don't be afraid to leave some love in the comments section. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Senior Announcements are Finally Here!!!

Hooray!!!  Senior Announcements & Thank You cards are finally ready!  I'm soo excited to offer you these amazing cards!  You can download a pdf file of all of the pricing and different card options here:

Senior Cards Booklet

I have samples of each shape and paper option here at the studio if you'd like to stop by and have a look.

Because this is brand new and I need studio samples...any Designer or Luxe cards that are ordered before July 15, 2011 will receive $0.20 off per card! (the over 50 card discount does not apply- if over 50 cards are ordered, you receive $0.25 off per card)

Also, I get these in SUPER fast...I get free overnight shipping on all cards!  :)

Much love to Sassy Designs, Inc for the digital papers/elements used in some of my cards.
Also many thanks to EW Couture, Image Garden, BSilvia and Lil Ellaboudy Designs.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP